New unit based off the Fenris Wolf (Again), I just like these wolves.
Well, the fact is that this MU is perfect (as with Wolf Link) for Amaterasu, so here's the info:
- This pack adds a new unit: The Japanese Shinto Sun Goddess Amaterasu from Okami.
- Amaterasu's special effects are almost identical to her original counterpart (in other words, they're nice to the sight).
- Techtree[x] adds three new techs called Tundra Beads, Thunder Edge and Rising Sun to the Town Center.
- Cel Shaded-like textures made so it looks like in the game.
- This unit can be trained at the Town Center, once Heroic Age is reached.
- Okami sounds included.
- Ammy can be trained once (like greek heroes).
- Has 3 Special Attacks and 3 Support Abilities:
Power Slash Inferno ("upgrades" to fireburst) Thunderstorm ("upgrades" to thunderbolt)
Blizzard ("upgrades" to icestorm) Victory Howl (boost attack of nearby units) Rejuvenation (unit healer)
"upgrades" means that the skill gets stronger when you research Ammy's techs and it's also a reference to the Okami game.
-Offline use only (if you want to play online with this, the other players must have this mod as well)
-This mod uses new models for each upgrade.
-Includes Spanish versions of [xpack]languages.
-And a small plus: New portrait icons for Anubis and Bast.
Fully Compatible with Wolf Link and Link Modpack (as editor units).
You can make them trainable by editing the proto(x) with Notepad (more info in the Readme).
-Any bug, problem, or something that can be improved please let me know here.
-If you want use this mod in your AOM projects, you can, only give me some credit!
-three new techs added, and new models for each
-healing ability added
-techs not appearing in town center during a normal game, fixed.
-lighting attack added
-freeze attack added
-tweaked the anim and protox files and now the howl attack acts as the inferno brush technique (and still boosts nearby units)
-Amaterasu's lightning attack can damage air units now.
>>Capcom, Clover Studios<< (For creating such a depth and awesome game, Okami)
Both used as inspiration and reference of course :P
References taken from these artists.
->Num Pi - Techtree Editing, Adding.
->Stephen Caines - Introduction to Modding
->Extinction - Advanced Model Editing
->Izzy - Texture Editing
->People who made Tools for AOM (ex. AoMEd, BarExplorer, [Single Material]Gmax/3dsmax Scripts)