This is not a great game, nor is it a good game, nor is it an ok game ... it is a dance recital. I don't mean to be harsh, but a better caption for this rec would have been "How can we improve our game?"
I am not posting this to bash ... here are some thoughts I had as a Gaia player watching chaynha
1) auto-build citizens (until you hit 35, then if you have pop room, hero 10 of them and make 10 more)
2) water=fishing boats, LOTS of them
3) farming on a water map should only happen if something has gone terribly wrong
4) upgraded military units make better walls, especially if they are constantly attacking
5) spamming Turma at the start is good, but they must be searching out and harassing the enemy villagers.
6) if you cannot produce a new unit, attack something ...
7) if you are going to build a wall, build it close to the enemy. Make a wall around their territory, not yours.
Hopefully I have posted something helpful.
Khan And Steak
Posted on 03/24/10 @ 07:33 AM
tr12116 you review has been retracted becuase it does comply with the Recorded Games Guidelines. Please read and abide the guidelines before posting a review. The guides can be found at: