Compatibility: Requires Age of Mythology The Titans Expansion version 1.03
||AoM: The Titans
AoM:TT and LoME cannot be run concurrently.
Legends of Middle Earth is a full makeover of Age of Mythology: The Titans, and provides for both normal Single Player Random maps where you can play as Men, Elves, Orcs, Dwarves; or the traditional LOTR campaigns. You can play multi-user using directly connected PC’s, but the game is not ESO-compatible.
The Campaign Menu has five options:
- The Hobbit
- Fellowship of the Ring (FOTR)
- The Two Towers (TTT)
- The Return of the King (ROTK)
- Adventures in Middle Earth
FOTR and TTT are complete campaigns. ROTK is a work in progress and only the first 4 scenarios are included at present. The Hobbit currently holds a prequel scenario that lets people know that the slot is available for anyone to use once the movie is out.
Adventures in Middle Earth is really just a place where you can put your own Middle Earth creations or those others have posted – I’ve noticed a few good ones – It has two example scenarios.
- Download the .zip file
- Extract and run the Legend of Middle Earth 4.0 application, if prompted to use the current Age of Mythology folder say yes. THIS WILL NOT OVERWRITE ANY STANDARD AOM:TT FILES
- Run the AOMEmod.exe in your Age of Mythology folder (or click the desktop icon if you requested one)
- Click the Campaign button on the Main Menu.
- Choose the campaign of your choice – most likely The Two Towers!
- Select first scenario – most likely Foundations of Stone - and difficulty level.
- Click the Start Button.
- Random Map play goes through the same process as AoM:TT and unfortunately uses the same maps. Most of the stuff is in the online tech tree so use this to inform your selection. Some of the newer stuff cannot be built or trained at present (though my kids are hassling me do fix this). I will get around to it!
Acknowledgements: A lot of people played a role in this game – click Game Credits for a full list, but for the last year or so it has been down to Guardian of Isis and myself. We thank you for your patience! ROTK has no target completion date and I will release updates separately as they are done.
|Pages: « First « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  |
|Author||Comments ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
I downloaded the patch from http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=9904 and now it is working much better, but in the Random Map mode game, when I play with the elves, they cannot produce militar units, Do you know how can I fix that problem?
Thank you and again great, great and beutiful project.
[Edited on 05/10/13 @ 05:20 PM]
Wow so this is a couple of years late, but I'm having the same problem @hoodedwarbler12 had but I have no idea what in the hell extracting from the bar files means and I was wondering if someone could help me out?
EDIT: Never mind, I fixed it.
[Edited on 09/02/13 @ 04:16 PM]
Additional Comments: missing Rockall.dll file..! GAME DONT LOADS!
(i've patched the LoME, installed successfully) pls fix this! and i review the mod again!
[Edited on 07/04/14 @ 07:31 AM]
Love it but certain units don't appear during random map battles. What do I do.
Hello, i playing the campaing of Fellowship of the Ring and i have found some invisible walls, how dont allow to continue the stage, its encounter in the stage flight to the ford, and the mission caradhra, after destroy the walls, i need help because i cant continue the missions
I'm having a problem with the TTT Campaign, I can't pass the Steaming of Smigol, when I finish, and click on next scenario, it loads the steaming of smigol again.
I'm not sure if anyone is still maintaining this mod but I am currently working on a unit and scen port to EE. I would really like to get some sort of permission from you guys but I haven't seen any posts from anyone in over 5 years. If anyone is here please respond.
A patch is needed to fix some issues in the campaign and to fix the AI in the Random Matches. Search "LoME Patch 4.01" or use the link below. There really should be something on this page to notify people of the Patch...
can you put your mood in steam worshop ? pleasee
|Pages: « First « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  |