Hocus Pocus 2020 First Place Winner
Eurotool - The Lost Woods
- Hocus Pocus 2020
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on October 03rd, 2020 @ 11:13 a.m.
Our old arthritic bones creaking like an armada, the horror of being middle aged and suffering moderate to severe joint pain sets in.
Rejoice, our annual Halloween themed screenshot competition is back where the winner is crowned with a coveted custom title. This year you have until October the 30th to submit your scary screenshot, so plenty of time for some ideas and designing!
There are a number of fantastic guides to help you out in our extensive design library, and with patch 2.8 we are hoping this gives a new lease of creativity.
Go over to the thread to find out more.
- Member of The Month: September 2020
- Posted by nottud on October 02nd, 2020 @ 06:12 a.m.
September has drawn to a close and I am proud to announce our latest member of the month.
Eurotool is a long standing member of our Age of Mythology community and although has not formally released a huge number of finished scenarios, the work that has been released has been very impressive. In particular his recent scenario contest entry brought a very unique Age of Mythology take of over the shoulder third person adventuring.
Listen to the interview and see some screenshots of his amazing work in the forms.
- Member of The Month: August 2020
- Posted by nottud on August 20th, 2020 @ 6:35 p.m.
As we quickly passing through the month of August I am excited to announce our latest member of the month.
Following a victory on the mini adventure scenario competition congratulations to Yeebaagooon! You can read the interview and feast your eyes on some mystery holiday pictures here.
Feel free to speculate on where these are and join the celebration in the forums.
- AoMH Mini Adventure Competition 2020: Results
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on August 14th, 2020 @ 04:32 a.m.
Rejoice for our mighty scenario design contest has now concluded and results are live. We have 9 entries to the competition.
- Member of The Month: July 2020
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on July 31st, 2020 @ 12:36 p.m.
We've managed to commit to the revival of MoTM and have another instalment this month, how time has flown.
With the SD competition underway and results pending we do need a little more excitement here.
SO why not feast your ears on the interview with nottud, which can be found here.
Please let us know if you enjoy the audio format or would prefer the old text interviews.
- Member of The Month: June 2020
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on July 01st, 2020 @ 08:40 a.m.
- MoTM returns with a fanfare! Today it is my pleasure to bestow this title upon Roxas.
For those of you who do not know - Roxas was previously MoTM in 2008 and can often be found in the community forum asking various existential questions in the LPW or lamenting over Jamie Oliver.
social distancinglaziness, the interview has been conducted in sound format and you are able to listen to it here.
- Patch 2.8 goes live
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on June 30th, 2020 @ 04:24 a.m.
- As of today the long awaited patch 2.8 for the extended edition has gone live! This patch is the greatest one we've had, with loads of new features and appeal for everyone - however you play the game. Our forumers have also had a helping hand in suggesting and implementing features, rejoice!
- Multiple crash and desync bugs fixed
- Optimisation to reduce lag in multiplayer
- Issues with god powers (especially Chinese) fixed and improved
- Rendering and graphic improvements
- Several new cheat codes
- New random map
- Loads of new triggers and exciting features - see nottud's posts in SD for more.
- Multiple crash and desync bugs fixed
- Tributary Travels Cinematic
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on June 28th, 2020 @ 08:26 a.m.
- Cinematographer extraordinaire Anraheir delights us once again with another expertly crafted cinematic. Tributary Travels follows a pharaoh carries a holy relic to the source of the Nile in hopes of lifting a curse from the land of Egypt and its people. In true style each scene is masterfully crafted and an eyecandy delight in itself. It's truly worth watching as loads of incredible tricks are used.
Be sure to check out the cinematic here!
- Mini Adventure Contest: One month to go!
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on June 19th, 2020 @ 10:11 a.m.
Our scenario design competition has now received three entries, and with many more to be expected it means it looks like all the prizes for the contest will be unlocked.
You can still enter if you have a free forum account, but now the deadline is one month away - so why not put all this lockdown time to good use?
The brief for this contest is to develop a 100x100 mini adventure map! You have three months to submit your entry - and the full rules and instructions can be found here.
- Patch 2.8 Scheduled Beta Testing
- Posted by nottud on June 09th, 2020 @ 12:08 p.m.
Hey everyone I bring this update from the FE devs regarding testing the 2.8 BETA patch:
We've noticed that some people are having a hard time finding games on the public beta patch branch we'll be organizing some games this week to make sure we can have as many people testing the branch.
To be sure to get as much information out of these test games make sure to enable recorded games! Recorded games really help us figure out bugs.
The schedule can be found here.
Please leave a comment if you want and are able to join.
And if you cannot join because the time scheduled doesn't work for you then leave a comment with a time when you are able to play some games and we'll see if that time works for us or some other people.
WARNING: Content Distribution is Prohibited
Copyright © 2001–2020 HeavenGames LLC. All Rights Reserved. HeavenGames LLC. The graphical images and content enclosed with this document are viewable for private use only. All other rights-including, but not limited to, distribution, duplication, and publish by any means - are retained by HeavenGames LLC. Federal law provides criminal and civil penalties for those found to be in violation. In addition, please read our Disclaimer & Privacy Statement.
AoM Heaven best viewed with a HTML 4.0 / CSS 1.0 compatible browser.