You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Quick match score and name.
Bottom
Topic Subject:Quick match score and name.
keith1955
Mortal
posted 01 January 2020 04:18 AM EDT (US)         
In the origonal version of the game it was possible for you to have multiple user accounts , all you did was change your name in the settings. When you then went into the game you would have a new name displayed and a new default score.

In the "extended" version of the game the name change does not display a new name or fresh score.

I need to get my score back to default 1600 as a faulty cabinet in street made me loose connection so the game thought i was a quitter and gave me a score so low in quick match i cant get a game.
AuthorReplies:
Blueshirt
Mortal
posted 04 January 2020 12:37 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
I think you can change the name, but the rating stays the same.
Ubermode1
Mortal
posted 10 January 2020 08:20 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
on ESO it was possible. they have recently reset ratings because of a number of bugged ranks (ELO into the bilions).

you would only have lost 15 points from losing one match... i have seen layers in the low 1500s already. just be persistent and you will find a game, dont worry about it.
Sword of Scarlet
Mortal
posted 15 January 2020 08:22 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
You can use the family sharing feature on steam to play on another steam account without purchasing the game again. The new account will start at 1600 rating, so this is one way to reset your rating.

https://store.steampowered.com/promotion/familysharing

Hi
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames