You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » is it possible to make Norse civilization train atlantean units?
Bottom
Topic Subject:is it possible to make Norse civilization train atlantean units?
Solgudguy
Mortal
posted 05 May 2020 05:46 AM EDT (US)         
Can Norse buildings train atlantean units? is there any way to make trigger this in scenerio editor?
AuthorReplies:
scragins
Heretic of December
posted 05 May 2020 09:27 AM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
Using triggers you can let Norse train atlantean units from the atlantean building. Use the effect forbid/enable unit.
Solgudguy
Mortal
posted 05 May 2020 10:18 AM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
thanks for replying @scragins but that doesn't solve the problem, picking the Norse it's impossible to place an Atlantean temple, and then the unforbid/enable is not working which i've tried with 'Villager Atlantean', so i don't find a way with this in trigger, i need help
WinterGod
Mortal
posted 05 May 2020 04:09 PM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
Temple is a shared building. You will always place the temple of your major god. Just use set tech status, and pick the Atlantean minor gods. It will enable them automatically. I have done this multiple times in the past.

[This message has been edited by WinterGod (edited 05-05-2020 @ 04:33 PM).]

Roxas
Mortal
(id: silvermoon)
posted 05 May 2020 06:14 PM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
The other thing you can do is, in addition, is to enable their citizen unit to be build able for your town centre or at least available somehow.

They will have access to the tech tree for the civ, at least at to what is granted to the, via set tech status

||||||||||||||||My Videos||||||||||||||||
Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD

Prologue: version 0.9.8.1: www.trotd.co.nr
Solgudguy
Mortal
posted 06 May 2020 07:20 AM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
Thanks alot @WinterGod and @Roxas, Set tech status works good! but it seems the Atlantean citizen are the only villagers available for all, you can't train Norse villager from other Town Centres, neither Egyptians nor Greeks with the other Civs, but you can train dwarves and other units, turns out the first box is only available for the Atl. citizen only in exchange.

[This message has been edited by Solgudguy (edited 05-06-2020 @ 09:08 AM).]

Roxas
Mortal
(id: silvermoon)
posted 06 May 2020 04:30 PM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
Remember that for Norse, you will also need to enable ulfsarks to allow building

||||||||||||||||My Videos||||||||||||||||
Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD

Prologue: version 0.9.8.1: www.trotd.co.nr
nottud
Hero
posted 07 May 2020 04:59 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
A different trick is to use change units in area to change the trained unit when it appears into a different unit. This allows building of anything. The disadvantage of this approach is it is less natural and you lose any "gather point" flags created.
Solgudguy
Mortal
posted 08 May 2020 08:09 AM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
thanks @nottud, this one seems useful
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames