You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » how to make a unit not fade after dying like SPC heroes?
Bottom
Topic Subject:how to make a unit not fade after dying like SPC heroes?
Solgudguy
Mortal
posted 05 May 2020 05:51 AM EDT (US)         
i wanna make my Valkyrie unit a hero like campaign heroes who will not fade away after death but will resurrect if any units are nearby, is it possible?

[This message has been edited by Solgudguy (edited 05-06-2020 @ 02:34 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 06 May 2020 10:19 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Use Percent Damaged = 100, then Set Animation with nothing in the box, both on the unit. It's a trick to interact with the unit even after it has died. Once it's dead you can use things like damage unit -1, change unit type, with conditions such as unit's in los, or units in area. If you want the exact effect you need to do it with modding, but this is the closest you can get with triggers. If you want more info let me know.

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
Solgudguy
Mortal
posted 14 May 2020 01:49 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
thank you for the answer, but i think i've found a better way to make this happen, i have posted this on my other post - https://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=13,30127,,30 , i have tested this, it works better

[This message has been edited by Solgudguy (edited 05-14-2020 @ 01:50 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames