You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding and Scripting
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Modding and Scripting » Creatively Using Special Attacks
Bottom
Topic Subject:Creatively Using Special Attacks
WinterGod
Mortal
posted 21 September 2019 12:25 PM EDT (US)         

Several weeks ago I asked a question about modifying special attacks, and I learned it was mostly impossible. But I eventually discovered that the special attack of the Fire Giant/Titan Prometheus was quite versatile. From number of Units thrown to type of units thrown, most of the values can be modified.

These are meant to be over-powered scenario units, and I have already created the first one. [Just don't expect any new models lol]

Tar Giant
My first New(ish) unit is the Tar giant. a re-skin of the fire giant, that throws Promethean offsprings. I am in the process of creating new tar effects. [Already created]

Screenshot to be uploaded.

Wizard-Ghost
Throws multiple Underworld Shades at the enemy. Shades do the usual death attack.

Wizard-Tree
Throws magical balls that turn into special gaia trees that attack. [Carnivora?]

Wizard-Explosion
Throws magical balls that explode and do area damage.

Wizard-Creature
Throws spider lairs at the enemy. [Spiders, snakes,skeletons... you get the idea]

Rock Giant
Throws massive rocks at the enemy. These rocks disappear after a while.

Lava Giant
Its fires leave small puddles of lava that do area damage.

Wizard-Weather
Creates multiple mini-snow tornados. They freeze one unit at a time, and die shortly afterwards.

Wizard-Healer
Throws stationary Healing objects that has a limited lifespan.

I will keep this updates with screenshots.
AuthorReplies:
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 24 September 2019 12:14 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Wizard healer is probably my favorite here

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames