Please login or register

Technical Help
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: i need help with age of mythology
posted 08 March 2021 06:23 AM EDT (US)   
So, i have this issue, where i downloaded a mod, all heroes titans and gods v2. And i liked it for a little bit until i tried to delete it, i deleted the mod data and animations, but one thing i noticed is that the mod is still, after i deleted it, i restarted my pc but the mod was still there. Can someone help me?
Replies:
posted 08 March 2021 11:38 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2  
There's likely multiple files associated with the mod, I'd recommend a reinstall after backing up any important work you have.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 08 March 2021 02:35 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2  
Are you sure? because after i extract something i always look up the files and there are like 2, protox and techtreex, i just deleted them after copying and pasting them on the game folder
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Technical Help » i need help with age of mythology
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames