Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Recruiting Scenario Design Team
posted 03 May 2021 04:40 PM EDT (US)   
Greetings, all! This is my last effort to bring AoM's talented scenario designers together under one banner to create a new LOTR campaign for the comprehensive conversion mod Legends of Middle-Earth, which you can find on the workshop here.

The mod's scale is massive, and a complete boon to any scenario designer. Combine that with high detail cinematic models, and sounds, and the recipe to create a high quality, epic campaign is there.
Legends of Middle-Earth (LOME) does already boast several campaigns which feature original voice work, music, and more, but the mod needs a real team of designers to create a new LOTR campaign to finally give the mod the finale it deserves!

If you're interested in joining in, let me know, or even join the mod's Discord!

Current Projects:
Legends of Middle-Earth 5.0 LoME Spring 2021 Update!Legend of Zelda V1.1 Modpackpack Released! Have a nice day.
Replies:
posted 04 May 2021 04:20 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5  
I'd be interested. I may not have the best eye, but I love doing triggers

||||||||||||||||My Videos||||||||||||||||
Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD
posted 05 May 2021 01:41 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5  
LoME takes all comers! I recommend reaching out via the mod's Steam page from here, or Discord, so I can have an easier time keeping in contact!

Current Projects:
Legends of Middle-Earth 5.0 LoME Spring 2021 Update!Legend of Zelda V1.1 Modpackpack Released! Have a nice day.
posted 05 May 2021 05:35 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5  
Will do.

I remember playtesting a lotr campaign a loooong time ago. It'll probably be a few weeks though as ive got to clear some stuff off my plate

Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD

[This message has been edited by Roxas (edited 05-12-2021 @ 03:59 PM).]

posted 19 May 2021 02:05 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5  
Don't normally double poist but which channel on discord?

posted 19 May 2021 08:55 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5  
Doesn't really matter. Just make your presence known, either on the mod's workshop page or Discord.

Current Projects:
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Recruiting Scenario Design Team
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames