You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding and Scripting
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: How do i increase the amount of units held at the same time?
posted 26 April 2021 07:13 AM EDT (US)   
Hello I have a question, is there a way to modify the game to increase the amount of units you can grab at the same time? I feel like 30 is very few after playing the Extended Edition and getting used to it. Where is the file that holds that number so that I can edit it to for example 100?
Replies:
posted 27 April 2021 01:06 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
Extended edition it was raised to 100? I guess you meaning the original game in which case I sadly do not know how to change it.

[This message has been edited by nottud (edited 04-27-2021 @ 01:06 PM).]

posted 27 April 2021 01:25 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
I believe it is hard coded in multiple instances, so no quick find a number and change sadly.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 28 April 2021 11:43 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
Could always try using a decompiler and looking for hardcoded instances of 30. I doubt it'd be fun or easy but it should be possible.
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Modding and Scripting » How do i increase the amount of units held at the same time?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames