Please login or register

Modding and Scripting
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: AoM Physics Mod Now Available
posted 03 May 2021 04:29 PM EDT (US)   

This new mod adds destruction physics to a lot of AoM's bigger buildings, such as Wonders and Fortresses! When building die, they combust and break into pieces, interacting with each other as they do!
I would like to continue updating the mod with more destroyable buildings, but for now, we'll just have to live with towers, wonders, and fortresses.

You can check out the mod HERE! Get out there and start destroying!

Current Projects:
Legends of Middle-Earth 5.0 LoME Spring 2021 Update!Legend of Zelda V1.1 Modpackpack Released! Have a nice day.
Replies:
posted 04 May 2021 04:22 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1  
This is great. It's nice to see things still able to change even after coming up to 20 years since the game released.

Is this mostly an anim change or is it a more siginficant modification to the engine?

My only criticism is that some of the destructions feel really fast (zeus wonder is the one i noticed most)

||||||||||||||||My Videos||||||||||||||||
Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD

[This message has been edited by Roxas (edited 05-04-2021 @ 04:38 PM).]

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Modding and Scripting » AoM Physics Mod Now Available
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames