You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » AOM EE - Tale of Dragon - popularity review negative
Bottom
Topic Subject:AOM EE - Tale of Dragon - popularity review negative
Solgudguy
Mortal
posted 18 May 2020 01:16 AM EDT (US)         
why Aom Tale of dragon is so underrated in steam? what it is there so bad about the game?
AuthorReplies:
Blueshirt
Mortal
posted 20 May 2020 02:09 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
The Tale of the Dragon expansion has a good few bugs in it so that is what has led to some of the negative reviews on Steam. It's not completely bad though. I do play the Chinese civilisation on some maps from time to time but they would be my least favourite civilisation in AoM it has to be said.
Solgudguy
Mortal
posted 20 May 2020 05:18 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
the random maps are okay, it's good to play with the new Chinese civilization though, but the scenerio editor is a no go zone, the ai loader files are invalid to say, and animations are good with bloom and hq effects, i rate this 2.5 star, because the scenerio editor is a huge part of the games, the game bugs are massive so it's impossible to make a good scenerio there, normal gameplay is ok, but not better as it was in previoua versions
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 25 May 2020 01:46 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
AI files seem to work for me

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames