You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Masterclass on the Hersir
Bottom
Topic Subject:Masterclass on the Hersir
mytholgylove
Mortal
posted 09 June 2020 09:27 PM EDT (US)         
For the many years I've played this game I've wondered about the uses peculiar to the Hersir. The AoMH unit description calls the Hersir "elite infantry". They're obviously advertized as anti-archer units, but what is their use against buildings, other infantry, cavalry, etc?

What are units/ civs that Hersirs are super effective against? The first that comes to mind is Egyptians, because their gameplay in the Heroic age and beyond is reliant on chariot archers as a ranged back-line. Should Hersirs be a replacement to Ulfsarks once the Heroic age is reached? Can they be massed for destroying buildings like Myrmidons can?

I am curious to hear your opinions. Please be respectful.
AuthorReplies:
ephestion
Mortal
posted 13 June 2020 08:31 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
They are heroes that are effective against myth units. But as Loki you get the random myth unit spawns when you mass them. They work great against myth units so having a few in your ranks is excellent.

As Odin and Thor you wouldn't make as many as when you are Loki because Loki has faster and better Hesirs.

"To love Christ -means not to be a hireling, not to look upon a noble life as an enterprise or trade, but to be a true benefactor and to do everything only for the sake of love for God." —St John Chrysostom
"When one returns to the Greek; it is like going into a garden of lilies out of some, narrow and dark house." -Oscar Wilde
"I don't think I'm smarter than you because you believe in God. I think I'm smarter than you because you're absolutely nuts. -Stormraider responding to me."
Out Reach
Mortal
(id: newreach268)
posted 18 June 2020 03:10 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Think you accidentally huskarls.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames