You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » AoM Closed Alpha and Marketing Beta
Bottom
Topic Subject:AoM Closed Alpha and Marketing Beta
Raffaello
Mortal
posted 20 June 2020 11:27 AM EDT (US)         

[This message has been edited by Raffaello (edited 06-27-2020 @ 08:11 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Blueshirt
Mortal
posted 20 June 2020 12:44 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
These?

I'm sure these versions are available online somewhere. The CD's only work for me if I change my PC date to a date in mid-2002 though, as they 'expired' in November 2002, so they're nice for a bit of AoM nostalgia but generally just collectors versions now...
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 20 June 2020 01:28 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
These ancient peices of history are going to get you 0 places in terms of playing the game. The two options of playing are the disc with either gameranger or voobly, or the Extended edition which I reccomend.

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
XLightningStormL
Mortal
(id: TheBronyKing11)
posted 20 June 2020 11:18 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
If you plan on digging into the files, unfortunately the Multiplayer Alpha and Marketing Beta have already been picked clean. By Me and ArkantosAL.

Lead Designer and Producer of Age of Mythology's biggest mod compilation: http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=11038
Raffaello
Mortal
posted 21 June 2020 06:50 AM EDT (US)     4 / 6       

[This message has been edited by Raffaello (edited 06-27-2020 @ 08:12 AM).]

Blueshirt
Mortal
posted 21 June 2020 10:16 AM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
@Blueshirt yeah, I really mean those.
These ancient relics from the golden age of EnZemble were spread far and wide many years ago and are to be found hidden in many lands by only the most brave and daring of heroes... good luck in your quest.

(If you do find the files online and need the Product Key(s) to install them let me know as the stickers with the key codes are still on the reverse of the CD cases.)
Raffaello
Mortal
posted 27 June 2020 08:06 AM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
Ok, is it possible to remove this thread?
Maybe I will create a new one once I manage to find those CDs on eBay again, thanks!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames