You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Technical Help
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Technical Help » AOMX Water Maps not Showing water
Bottom
Topic Subject:AOMX Water Maps not Showing water
cucurus123
Mortal
posted 05 August 2019 07:06 AM EDT (US)         
Hello Everyone!

This is kinda silly, but I noticed that the water Maps, Random maps or anything related to water is not showing on the game, everytime I want to play on Island maps, it just shows green land, no matter how many times I start the game on different scenarios, Its always the same Problem. I tried to Install Graphics mods, Reinstall the game, or even got another copy of the game and Install it to my PC, but always the same problem.

I have no idea what happened, I kinda know how It started. I was playing an Online match on GameRanger, then the Host had a file that I needed to download in order to play with them, and i Remember the file map was called "Random Maps v1.0" Since then I noticed the problem, but It annoyed the F*** out of me when after a fresh Install of the game, The Problem persist.

Anyone can help me here?
AuthorReplies:
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 05 August 2019 09:29 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Never heard of this bug but when you reinstall (if you choose to keep saved games) it may keep other files that you'll need to go and manually delete in the root folder.

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames