You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Looking for something from my past
Bottom
Topic Subject:Looking for something from my past
Brightpup
Immortal
(id: ChaosRobie)
posted 01 November 2015 10:44 PM EDT (US)         
I remember making a small-ish map with a castle with a few buildings in it. It was originally going to just be a piece of eyecandy, but someone (I remember it being Yeebaagoon) offered to make a cinematic showing it off. I can't find it on the download section of this website.

Here is a screenshot I managed to find (taken before it was complete, obviously):

Can anyone help me?
AuthorReplies:
Eurotool
Hero
posted 02 November 2015 00:22 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
All I could find was this: http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=13,27119,,all

Let's wait for Yeeb's input on the story...

Brightpup
Immortal
posted 02 November 2015 07:31 AM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
All I could find was this: http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=13,27119,,all

Let's wait for Yeeb's input on the story...
An unrelated project. Thanks for looking though.
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 02 November 2015 04:52 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
Yes! I remember this.
Was part of a series Meph and I were doing back in the ancient days of Omega Studios called 'Eye in the sky'. Was going to be a campaign of a few mini films based on spectacular eyecandy like a news report from over the world.

Sure many other people worked on it and have 5 or 6 finished scenarios lurking in my folder (oh my goodness the things I have in there). Could well be worth a release in the future.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"I saw the picture and became immediately worried about Yeeb seducing and buying out Zen" - Shanks13
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto 5.0|Multiplayer: Minigames X 4.7|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
Mephiles
Mortal
(id: Titan602)
posted 02 November 2015 05:03 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
I never realised we made so many episodes! I only remember making the first one. But I definitely remember that screenshot.

MEPH
[Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
Brightpup
Immortal
posted 02 November 2015 09:23 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
Yes! I remember this.
Was part of a series Meph and I were doing back in the ancient days of Omega Studios called 'Eye in the sky'. Was going to be a campaign of a few mini films based on spectacular eyecandy like a news report from over the world.

Sure many other people worked on it and have 5 or 6 finished scenarios lurking in my folder (oh my goodness the things I have in there). Could well be worth a release in the future.
Yep that's it! Good to see it isn't totally lost.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames