Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1499 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » LPW 42
Bottom
Topic Subject:LPW 42
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 31 32 33 34 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60  Next Page »
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 13 February 2015 06:34 PM EDT (US)         

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"I saw the picture and became immediately worried about Yeeb seducing and buying out Zen" - Shanks13
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto 5.0|Multiplayer: Minigames X 4.7|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 04-02-2019 @ 11:27 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Nickonhawk
The Narrator
posted 31 October 2016 06:07 AM EDT (US)     776 / 1499       
Not enough ghosts. Unplayable.

Youtube Channel
Skyrim... the greatest game ever... without considering Age of Mythology, of course!
Ctrl...Alt...Q...
and Brisingr-know these three things and your task here is accomplished...
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 02 November 2016 11:22 AM EDT (US)     777 / 1499       
I hope Yeeb gets back from vacation soon...

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 02 November 2016 02:07 PM EDT (US)     778 / 1499       
Sunday ;p

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
"I saw the picture and became immediately worried about Yeeb seducing and buying out Zen" - Shanks13
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto 5.0|Multiplayer: Minigames X 4.7|CSC 7
scragins
Heretic of December
posted 03 November 2016 01:38 AM EDT (US)     779 / 1499       
I finally realised that "L pee double you" means LPW.
All thanks to "ex L eye aye".
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 05 November 2016 12:01 PM EDT (US)     780 / 1499       
Ghostbusting complete.

Out Reach
Mortal
(id: newreach268)
posted 05 November 2016 02:53 PM EDT (US)     781 / 1499       
Should clearly add fireworks to confuse the Americans with our insane British holidays.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
TAG
That AoM Guy
posted 05 November 2016 06:30 PM EDT (US)     782 / 1499       
ajax169.mp3

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
Out Reach
Mortal
posted 06 November 2016 04:27 AM EDT (US)     783 / 1499       
To save everyone the trouble of having to listening to Spanish and French Ajax to find the English version: "It's about time."

Out Reach
Zenophobia
Irrational Fear
posted 08 November 2016 11:15 PM EDT (US)     784 / 1499       
All hail our new lord and savior: his holy highness Donald Trump. I bow down to our new white masters.

[This message has been edited by Zenophobia (edited 02-29-2094 @ 10:60 AM).]
TAG
That AoM Guy
posted 08 November 2016 11:28 PM EDT (US)     785 / 1499       
If NBC says "too close to call" one more time...

Check out my YouTube
Nanodude
Mortal
(id: geodude)
posted 09 November 2016 02:05 AM EDT (US)     786 / 1499       
Americans, you may come live with me in Aussie Land. <3

<3
Zenophobia
Irrational Fear
posted 09 November 2016 03:03 PM EDT (US)     787 / 1499       

I guess these are relevant now.

[This message has been edited by Zenophobia (edited 02-29-2094 @ 10:60 AM).]
XLightningStormL
Mortal
(id: TheBronyKing11)
posted 10 November 2016 00:51 AM EDT (US)     788 / 1499       

> tfw everybody left is anti-trump
> "Clinton called most of her followers basement dwellers"
> Nowonderwhytheheavendiedbecauseofshittyaomrereleases-andleftistmoderators.jpeg
> also these are the same people who think It's wrong for people to leave other countries but when it's the US it's "A Okay"

Sorry we've got enough dickheads, and idiots here in Straya, either go to Mexico or Canada or better yet stay in your country :P

Has anyone actually looked at any of the so called claims against trump? (I could go so deep about how the mainstream media is run by Democrats, Satanists, Pedophiles, etc)

All in all if anyone believes any sip of the Mainstream Media or are simply too lazy to actually look at him, doesn't deserve to speak their shitty opinion, but then again that's my own cup of tea

[Also we get it, there are a lot of Hispanics on the Heaven now, but that's not an excuse to act like leftist scum]

*Insert Obvious voted for Gary Johnson, Jill Stein, or Hillary Clinton here*

FACTCHECKFACTCHECKFACTCHECKFACTCHECK
also: https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bprrd/attention_undecided_voters_last_call_for_the/

Lead Designer and Producer of Age of Mythology's biggest mod compilation: http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=11038
Azur
Devil's Advocate
(id: Azur_Fire)
posted 11 November 2016 08:05 PM EDT (US)     789 / 1499       
Nanodude
Mortal
posted 18 November 2016 11:10 PM EDT (US)     790 / 1499       
sup

<3
TAG
That AoM Guy
posted 18 November 2016 11:21 PM EDT (US)     791 / 1499       
yo

Check out my YouTube
Nanodude
Mortal
posted 19 November 2016 08:19 AM EDT (US)     792 / 1499       
EaZy
Mortal
(id: EazY_Ben)
posted 22 November 2016 08:58 PM EDT (US)     793 / 1499       
Out Reach
Mortal
posted 24 November 2016 10:48 AM EDT (US)     794 / 1499       
And so on that day it was decided that a post would be required which could a best be described as verbose, with the primary goals of ending the arbitrary posts of the past moons which had been comprised of merely a single syllable.

In doing so it was envisioned that a new golden age of discourse would begin, in which people battled with the great issues of the day such as "Harambe" and "The latest musical stylings of that one artist with the face. You know the one, you just look at them and go "Bless my stars that is a face". Not possibly the kind of face you'd like to meet in a dark ally, but possibly the kind of face you'd want to meet in a well lit ally, possibly with a nice little street cafe that serves hot chocolates and french toast.". However in reality we know deep down the next post will be nanodude saying "Extendable trombone" or something.

However we shall for the briefest moments of time live in hope of such a golden age.

Right that's enough hope back to what everyone actually came here for, full frontal owl nudity.

Out Reach
pBiggZ
Mortal
(id: P_J_B)
posted 01 December 2016 08:06 AM EDT (US)     795 / 1499       
That Theresa May woman, she's a piece of work ain't she.

"I NED MOAR RANGE" Pubby8
EaZy
Mortal
(id: EazY_Ben)
posted 01 December 2016 09:05 PM EDT (US)     796 / 1499       
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 05 December 2016 11:34 AM EDT (US)     797 / 1499       
And now she can see all of our pr0n history D:

Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 07 December 2016 02:51 PM EDT (US)     798 / 1499       
In other AOMH news (because I am too lazy to update OP)

scragins
Heretic of December
posted 14 December 2016 05:47 AM EDT (US)     799 / 1499       
How did flarflufhdgh change his name? Why did you choose that as your channel name anyway?
TAG
That AoM Guy
posted 14 December 2016 08:06 AM EDT (US)     800 / 1499       
Perks of being staff

I've had so many names in the past I think this one just sums it up for me

Check out my YouTube
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 31 32 33 34 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames