Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » News » Hocus Pocus 2019
Bottom
Topic Subject:Hocus Pocus 2019
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 07 October 2019 12:19 PM EDT (US)         

Apnoeic groans emanate from infront of you. No need to call an ambulance - it's just the noise AoMH makes these days.

That's right, our annual halloween themed screenshot competition is back where the winner is crowned with a coveted custom title. This year you have until November the 1st to submit your scary screenshot, so plenty of time for some ideas and designing!

Even though we all have busy lives hopefully a lazy weekend is the perfect time to jump into the editor and see what you can conjure up!

Go over to the thread to find out more.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"I saw the picture and became immediately worried about Yeeb seducing and buying out Zen" - Shanks13
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto 5.0|Multiplayer: Minigames X 4.7|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by TAG (edited 10-07-2019 @ 02:33 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 21 October 2019 00:14 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Will be extending deadline if necessary

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames