This scenario is a remake, for Age of Mythology, of the wonderful scenario of the same name present in the classic Age of Empires 2: The Conquerors.
Some thoughts on this scenario:
- This is my first scenario, but despite that, I tried to capture the feeling and atmosphere present in the original AoE version: design of the scenario, location and placement of teams on the map, some effects and, of course, easter eggs.
- keep in mind that this scenario was made using the artificial intelligence present in the “AoModAi” mod (by Retherichus and adapted from the original version of Loki_GdD) and needs it to work as expected. If you don't have it, consider using it to play this scenario. There is a file uploaded along with the scenario containing the version used, especially for those who do not have “AoModAi”, or who have problems with their version;
- This scenario was programmed to support all levels of difficulty (easy, moderate, hard and titan);
- The scenario has been tested dozens of times, so if there is any problem in its performance, please let me know in the comments and I'll try to fix it;
- BONUS: For more atmospheric gameplay I recommend the magnificent “Skraeling Revamp” mod by Nick3069. There is a version of this mod along with the files if you want to try it, it is perfect for this map;
- If any of the modders of the mods mentioned above request the removal of their works, I will promptly do so.
Credits and thanks to Ensemble Studios for the original scenario concept, to Retherichus and Loki_GdD for the AI, Nick3069 for their good mod and to everyone who somehow contributed to this project.
Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language.
Installation instructions: a) place the file “VinlandsagaAOM.scx” inside the “Scenario” folder and; b) put the folders “AoModAi” and “Skraeling Revamp” in your mods folder and activate them in the game.